Ya that's the magic of Obama which leads him to the victory and now a splendid inauguration is waiting which could be the last stamp to the success of Obama's marketing campaign.
Well the big question is how the success could be evaluated. My views "For those who life differently" is its a combination of all the major brands of 2008 as per Inter brand 2008 ranking. let's have a look:
(For all top brands - http://selectedarticles-shishir.blogspot.com/2009/01/top-brands-interbrand.html)
- Coca cola - sold in more than 200 countries and Obama sold itself not only in America but internationally .
- IBM - IBM has converted itself from a hardware giant to computer service provider and Obama's solution provider image from the more arrogant to more flexible America.
- Microsoft - Well no one forgets what windows give a see and feel attribute to people just as Obama has given a feel and approachable Presidential image.
- GE - Well no one is as diversified as GE among the top brands and same with Obama's diversified attributes about each sector from foreign policy to domestic employment.
- Nokia - I just have to say a common phrase for both "connecting people".
- Toyota - When one talks about quality how one can forget Toyota and we have seen the quality in speeches of Obama as well as in small things like dressing.
- Intel - one small chip that solve all the problems in spite of big vacuum tubes just as simple and easy to understand solution of Obama instead of a burden created by Bush.
- McDonald - A fast food chain for all and and a slogan I am loving it just as created by campaign so that people start saying I am loving it.
- Disney - A brand having fun attached to it and I don't think so think so people have witnessed more fun than this Presidential campaign ever before.
- Google - Are you in a problem or concerns about any issue just ask Obama and he has a answer ready for it.
Well this campaign seems to be a grand mix of big brands and it will show its color on 20Th Jan.
(Presidential Inauguration 2009 - http://selectedarticles-shishir.blogspot.com/2009/01/presidential-inauguration-2009.html)